Posted by Christopher Johnson | Thursday, May 8th, 2014 | Uncategorized | 41 Comments
Here’s the deal. I really don’t want to hear any more about how, when England goes Catholic again, you’d like your cathedrals back. Considering the Catholic-Anglican exchange over the years, you guys owe us a cathedral or two (I’ll take St. Louis’ Cathedral Basilica and call everything square). There’s been another sighting of this guy:
Carroll told the man he felt the church had the authority to ordain women and that Pope John Paul II’s apostolic teaching on the ordination of women was not infallible.
I’m thinking about the NFL draft tonight (so far, so good for my Rams) and you can write the rest of this yourself anyway so I’m taking the rest of this post off. But I did want to call your attention to the way this guy describes himself.
I believe I have always been orthodox as well as updated.
Yup. Sounds like a great fit.
41 Comments to ROMAN CATHOLICS?
- Maxine on OPEN POST ON THE MARTYRDOM OF FR. HAMEL
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot on OPEN POST ON THE MARTYRDOM OF FR. HAMEL
- UndergroundPewster on CHRIS NEEDS YOUR HELP!
- Xavier on OPEN POST ON THE MARTYRDOM OF FR. HAMEL
- sybil marshall on CHRIS NEEDS YOUR HELP!
- Donald R. McClarey on CHRIS NEEDS YOUR HELP!
- Winston on CHRIS NEEDS YOUR HELP!