Posted by Christopher Johnson | Sunday, February 10th, 2013 | Uncategorized | 29 Comments
CNN anchor Deb Feyerick asked Saturday afternoon if an approaching asteroid, which will pass by Earth on February 15, “is an example of, perhaps, global warming?”
She never got to that question in the subsequent interview at about 3:25 PM EST during CNN Newsoom, instead transitioning from a snowfall update: “Talk about something else that’s falling from the sky and that is an asteroid. What’s coming our way? Is this an effect of, perhaps, of global warming or is this just some meteoric occasion?”
Face? Palm? For God’s sake, Get a room!!
29 Comments to BAG OF HAMMERS
- Katherine on OPEN POST ON THE MARTYRDOM OF FR. HAMEL
- Daniel Muller on CHRIS NEEDS YOUR HELP!
- Maxine on OPEN POST ON THE MARTYRDOM OF FR. HAMEL
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot on OPEN POST ON THE MARTYRDOM OF FR. HAMEL
- UndergroundPewster on CHRIS NEEDS YOUR HELP!
- Xavier on OPEN POST ON THE MARTYRDOM OF FR. HAMEL
- sybil marshall on CHRIS NEEDS YOUR HELP!