Posted by Christopher Johnson | Thursday, February 24th, 2011 | Uncategorized | 6 Comments
You know what really deep-fries Gloria Borger’s Montana tendergroins? Principles:
Most convinced of their task are the 87 House Republican newcomers. They are not awestruck by Washington. (A good thing.) They are not remotely humbled by the hallowed and marbled halls. (Still good.) Instead, they come with the arrogance of absolute conviction. (Dangerous.) Here’s the mantra: We were sent here to cut the budget, and that is what we intend to do. Period.
Damn politicians, doing what they said they would do. Who do they think they are?
6 Comments to LIKE FINGERNAILS ON A CHALKBOARD
- Elaine S. on OPEN POST ON THE MARTYRDOM OF FR. HAMEL
- FrMichael on CHRIS NEEDS YOUR HELP!
- Christopher Johnson on UPDATE FROM THE TECH STAFF
- Elaine S. on CHRIS NEEDS YOUR HELP!
- Therese Z on CHRIS NEEDS YOUR HELP!
- FW Ken on OPEN POST ON THE MARTYRDOM OF FR. HAMEL
- Maxine on OPEN POST ON THE MARTYRDOM OF FR. HAMEL